Thursday, November 18, 2010

HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH JOJO

My Beautiful Angel is turning 3 years old on Sunday!!! Where has all the time gone? It seems like yesterday I was in the delivery room waiting ......and waiting........AN WAITING :~/ for her only to be born sleeping??? And when the doctor finally got her to wake she just grunted I guess saying "LEAVE ME ALONE" ...I would've never thought her screams, yells and hearing her arguing with anyone that would let her would be so LOUD (: ! My little Princess!!! MY LIL LADY WITH A BIG ATTITUDE!!!!!! ........................................I had to dedicate a blog to one of the truest people ever in my life!! Without my lil JoJo things would not be the same she has been my tears and my joy! I see myself when I see her smile and when I see her dance ((YES MY BABY CAN GET DOWN)) I am her biggest fan!... She is sleeping next to me curled up under her mommy like I am her safety net and that makes me feel like she is my biggest Fan! ((sigh)) Sometimes I wish these beautiful moments never did end when there is so much love showed freely and genuinely so I realize Today that every smile, every "Michael Jackson Impersonation", every night she "thinks" she is sneaking in my bed that I have to cherish those moments now............................... and I will !!!! MOMMY LOVES YOU JOJO DANCER =~D

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you have the love of a true mother for your daughter. I think you realize you have something special, something alot of parent's over look or take for granted.

    ReplyDelete